Sunday, November 16, 2008

My first blog


So my first Blog. I guess I will tell you about what has been going on in my life. About 2 months ago me and my bf broke up and I left his apt and got my own. He never thought I was going to leave. It still is the same since we have broken up and I left. We were hoping things would get better but it's not and I'm about to give up on 1 1/2 years with him. The relationship was emotionally and physically abusive and I just could not be there anymore. He had an issue with money that if there was something that he wanted like a cover the the bed of his truck he would rather buy that then pay bills. Seriously what kind of guy is that? In the mean time I'm looking for a job since my last job was a joke. So here I am just moved out on my own again and have no job to pay for anything and the soonest I can leave is March when my lease is up.
I started to talk to me exbf from high school and he admitted to me that he wants to be with me again and wants to support me and for me to be his wife and have a family with me and build me my dream house. I so badly want that but the thing is I'm not in love with him anymore. I talked to him about it and told him I need to hang out with him again and get to know him again and then my like might grow into love. I do want that to happen but I'm not going to marry someone I don't love.
Then there is the 34 year old engineer from Rockwell. He's a good guy but waaaayyyy to smart for me. The 2nd time that we watched a movie together and talked we already got into a fight. i don't think I like that. Yeah he as a nice house, hot tub, big screen tv and nice car but that don't impress me, it's how you treat me. I'd like to be with him and never have to worry about money and live like the ritz but I just don't think we are connecting.
The thing I'm worrying about right now is school. I just want to get done and then I can worry about everything else, But going part time takes really long to do. I just can't wait to be a Medical Assistant! I don't know what this week will bring but I hit pretty close to rock bottom so it can only get better from here after 2 crappy months.



No comments: